Our friend Khadija invited us to celebrate Mother’s Day at the Mosque Rassoul A’zam!
Sims Chapel was constructed in 1891. It was the first chapel built in Leopoldville by Rev. Aaron Sims, Legal Representative of ABFMS. Located at CBCO’s headquarters in Kintambo, this is the oldest building of sustainable materials and bricks in Kinshasa, and is part of the history of the Protestant Mission in Congo